Facebook

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Re: Ilive grammar science

Thanks for choosing Apple.
Dear André,

Thank you for contacting iTunes Store Customer Support. My name is Hareesh.
I understand that the app "iLiveGrammar Autumn" you recently purchased is not functioning as expected. I know how eager you are to get the charge reversed and I will help you with this issue.
André, I have reversed the charge for this purchase. In seven to ten business days, a credit of 4.99 USD should be posted to the credit card that appears on the receipt for that purchase.

The steps outlined in this article resolve many common issues with apps:
iOS: An app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won't open
http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1702
Please note that "iHomeEducator" is the best resource for information about "iLiveGrammar Autumn." Therefore, I recommend you contact "iHomeEducator" directly. Please visit:

http://www.ihomeeducator.com/discussions
Important: Mention of third-party websites and products is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of information or products found at third-party websites. Apple provides this only as a convenience to our users. Apple has not tested the information found on these sites and makes no representations regarding its accuracy or reliability. There are risks inherent in the use of any information or products found on the Internet, and Apple assumes no responsibility in this regard. Please understand that a third-party site is independent from Apple and that Apple has no control over the content on that website.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions about your iTunes Store account, please let me know.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Hareesh
iTunes Store Customer Support 
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/

Please note: I work Sunday and Wednesday-Saturday 8:00PM - 5:00AM CST 

On Aug 9, 2014, at 19:27 André Hazan <andrehazan@me.com> wrote:

Ilive grammar science
It isn't function properly... Dificult to return or progress...for another 'slide' and bad or not clear pronunciation and don't open video
Best regards
In time... For itunes:
I don't know why I didn't recover academic vocabulary and kaplan idioms... I'm very angry and I don't know i don't find anymore at the apple store... Probably only for IOS5/ maximum...I lost good programs/app!
André Hazan
Cirurgia Plástica
www.andrehazan.com
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment